Your search for “"1 John"” gave approximately 3 results:
Wiki+ page: 1 John
…ted that John did not name himself in his epistles, ‘not even in the Second and Third Epistles, although they are short Epistles, but simply calls himself a presbyter.’ (Eusebius, H.e. VII, xxv.).” 1 John was the brother of James (Acts 12:2), son of Zebedee (Mark 1:20; Luke 5:…
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Introduction
- Unnamed - John the Apostle.
- John spent the last 20-25 years of his life ministering in Ephasus.
- John did not identify himself in his gospel.
Date:Approximately 80-90 A.D.
- Destination unknown.
- External evidence would suggest the same churches mentioned in Revelation.
- More than li
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Outline
Introduction — 1:1-4
1. The Christian Life Viewed as Divine Fellowship — 1:5-2:29
- Fellowship ____________________ on practical grounds. (1:5-2:11)
Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.