Your search for “"Love"” gave approximately 5 results:
News: How is your Relationship?
God is your most valuable relationship. Relationships, in the conventional sense, relate to family, friends, partners, and even business. These are common relationships that people will have in their lives, but sometimes, you need one that's above all else.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
News: James 4:4. pt-1
Do we believe all of what God's Word says- heeding every warning and every scripture passage…? Do we really tremble at His Word? Or do we live our lives based on a lie (‘darkness’)? What is a Christian? What does it mean to be Born Again? Do we really love ‘the Truth’? It seems that these terms have a different meaning today…. We must humble ourselves and repent to the point…
Wiki+ page: 1 John
…. On another occasion, John and James were ready to call down “fire” from heaven when a village of Samaritans refused to receive Jesus (Luke 9:54). Those who exhibited a love for Jesus and His commands were equally loved by the apostle John (1 John 1:4; 2 John 4; 3 John 4). Interestingly, verse four of all three epistles deals with this joy.
Later in life, John was known as a “p…
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Introduction
- If we truly know God and are in fellowship with Him, then we will not love the world, but will walk in light and walk in love.
- If we live in the light we will not walk in darkness.
- Love for God who is invisible is proven by you love for your brother who is visible.
Points of Interest:First …
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Outline
- The practice of Love.
- The appeal for love. (4:7-10)
- The obligation to love. (4:11-16)
- The ____________________ of love. (4:17-5:3)
- The practice of faith.
- Faith’s victor
Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.