Your search for “"faith"” gave approximately 5 results:
News: Trust In The Lord!
I want to share something with you.
Proverbs 25:2 “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.”
There’s a lot of things concerning our life and purpose that God wants to reveal to us, but we’re just too distracted with other things… we must stop and start seeking God in everything. He will show us great and mighty things…
What is Faith
The dictionary says…
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
"bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"
The KJV Bible says….
Hebrews 11:1 “Now…
Wiki+ page: 1 John
…ply calls himself a presbyter.’ (Eusebius, H.e. VII, xxv.).” 1 John was the brother of James (Acts 12:2), son of Zebedee (Mark 1:20; Luke 5:10) and Salome (Matthew 27:56; Mark 15:40).
John was called to be an apostle by Jesus (Matthew 4:21) and became known as the disciple whom the Lord loved (John 13:23; 20:2; 21:20). John was one of three with Peter and James whom the Lord allowed to be on the mountain when He was transfigured (Matthew 17:1). T…
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Introduction
- Saving knowledge vs saving faith
- dualism (matter vs spirit)
- Two points at which Gnosticism showed up:
- The incarnation: Gnostics said it could not have occured.
- Christian living is impossible.
- To exhort and establish believers in the Faith.
- To show that true knowledge of God involv
Wiki+ page: 1 John: Outline
- The practice of Love.
- The appeal for love. (4:7-10)
- The obligation to love. (4:11-16)
- The ____________________ of love. (4:17-5:3)
- The practice of faith.
- Faith’s victory (5:4-6)
- Faith’s witness. (5:7-12)
Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.